Are you experiencing pain from an auto accident in the Albuquerque area?
Our clinic offers certified injury specialists. With auto accidents, immediate and well-documented care is needed for acute injuries, which is the difference from chronic illness cases. Victims of automobile accidents often sustain soft tissue injuries requiring pain management and rehabilitation. Injuries from vehicular accidents can affect the muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. Treatment may require a varied spectrum of therapists which may consists of therapy specialists in chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and with more complex injuries- surgeons.
Our clinic’s specialist offer pain management treatment to assist automobile accident victims with immediate treatment and a recovery program without surgical intervention or long-term medication, with a goal of returning to normal daily activities.
What else is involved with an auto accident?
Many considerations will require the attention or auto accident victims. This is where our clinic can help. Written consultations for the insurance companies, personal injury attorneys, mechanics and towing for the damaged vehicles can be arranged and conducted while the patient is in treatment.
What specialists may be needed for vehicular accidents?
To treat and maintain an auto accident victim’s healing process, our team consists of award-winning and national medical board-certified care providers and pain management specialist.
Automobile accident pain management specialists may include:
- Massage therapists
- Myofascial trigger point therapists
- Image technicians
- Pain management specialists
- Naturopathic doctors
- Physical therapists
- Orthopedic and Sports physicians
- Chiropractic doctors
- Spine surgeons
How soon after an accident should the victim be treated?
To avoid developing long-term chronic issues and the resulting pain and discomfort, treatment should be provided immediately after a road accident. 15% of whiplash injuries develop into chronic neck problems that could have been avoided. With a proper and proactive treatment plan, patients can avoid potential long-term reliance on medication and medical intervention after an automobile or motorcycle accident.
Common pain symptoms from an auto accident may include:
- Acute leg pain
- Facial pain
- Sciatica or radiculopathy
- Neck pain resulting from whiplash
- Back or lumbar pain
- Extremity pain
- Potential fractures or bruises to the bones
- Consultation with experienced care providers and pain management specialists can produce the best outcome for victims of vehicular accidents. To maximize any settlement, an extensive array of documentation will be needed from your care provider that may include long-term and future treatment. Our team of specialists and medical professionals will provide proper record maintenance and accounting of the victims care with expertise in proper documentation for the auto victim’s case.